Spring Blossom

tozzin

I've just been down Heeley to take a few pictures and I came across four bushes full of Spring Blossom, it just shows how mild it is if Blossom can get fooled into thinking its Spring.

Tozzin's shrub is a Viburnum-x-bodnantense-Dawn . I only know cos there's one in our garden. The scent is beautiful, particularly on a calm day when you can smell it all over the garden. Although it's winter flowering ours often flowers all year, very poorly. (It must say something about the climate in our back garden!) It didn't this year, but now it's flowering at the proper time They seem to be good everywhere this year.

Oops, Im not really up on flowering Shrubs I just thought it was a spring flowering variety, here's two more blooming flowers, again on Albert Rd.

Oops, Im not really up on flowering Shrubs I just thought it was a spring flowering variety, here's two more blooming flowers, again on Albert Rd.

The first photo is Red Valerian,

I do not know waht the yellow flowered plant is, but it overhangs onto the path near to the 39 Steps

The members of this Forum never cease to amaze me, I know that any thing I'm not sure of within a day I've been enlightened. Absolutely great.

The members of this Forum never cease to amaze me, I know that any thing I'm not sure of within a day I've been enlightened. Absolutely great.

In this case tozzin you're in company. My involvement in the garden is confined to cutting grass and hedges, and digging holes under supervision. Pulling/digging anything up is strictly forbidden except under direct supervision.