Looking For The Person With The Username Keeton

Guest soooz1

Guest soooz1

Hello,

My name is Suzanne.

After a mad stint of slamming names into google search of past family members i came across a post in your ebay section from "Keeton" who said their grandad was Robert Eades Keeton and she was looking for information on Charles his brother.

I have found other posts on family history websites and even an email address but unfortunately it either costs to contact this person or the email was sent back as not available.

As you can imagine after two days of hitting more and more imaginary walls i now feel like hitting my head against a real one.

If anyone knows or is still in touch with this "Keeton" username could you please atleast let them know i am here and looking for them. If this person needs a bit more evidence i am not just some random weirdo lying then PM me and i will gladly give the names of the family as it progressed down the line on ethels side (robert, charles and emily's sister) if they want to research for themselves how on earth i ended up being related.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Hello,

My name is Suzanne.

After a mad stint of slamming names into google search of past family members i came across a post in your ebay section from "Keeton" who said their grandad was Robert Eades Keeton and she was looking for information on Charles his brother.

I have found other posts on family history websites and even an email address but unfortunately it either costs to contact this person or the email was sent back as not available.

As you can imagine after two days of hitting more and more imaginary walls i now feel like hitting my head against a real one.

If anyone knows or is still in touch with this "Keeton" username could you please atleast let them know i am here and looking for them. If this person needs a bit more evidence i am not just some random weirdo lying then PM me and i will gladly give the names of the family as it progressed down the line on ethels side (robert, charles and emily's sister) if they want to research for themselves how on earth i ended up being related.

There is someone on Sheffield Forum looking for Keeton history is it you.

Guest soooz1

There is someone on Sheffield Forum looking for Keeton history is it you.

yeah thats me. grrr would make my life a million times easier if it wasn't cos then atleast i would have a different lead :)

I seem to have started searching a couple of years too late. Should have done it a while back but when my gran started losing her memory it was upsetting her if we asked questions and she couldn't remember so we just stopped asking. Now she's gone and we can't ask her at all i'm kicking myself for not trying a bit harder earlier.

yeah thats me. grrr would make my life a million times easier if it wasn't cos then atleast i would have a different lead :)

I seem to have started searching a couple of years too late. Should have done it a while back but when my gran started losing her memory it was upsetting her if we asked questions and she couldn't remember so we just stopped asking. Now she's gone and we can't ask her at all i'm kicking myself for not trying a bit harder earlier.

hi Suzanne

I have contacted Keeton, will have to wait to see if he responds,

Guest Keeton

Hello,

My name is Suzanne.

Suzanne I'm the one contact me off list at:-

email address removed

Jane in Redcar

passed on to soooz1 Stuart

Robert E KEETON Engineer (Keeton & Skinner Ltd.) 382 Ecclesall Road White's 1919

Robert E KEETON Engineer (Keeton, Sons & Co. Ltd) h. 90 William Street Kelly's 1925

KEETON (Sons & Co. Ltd.) general engineers Royds Foundry & Engineerin Works, Royds Lane Kelly's 1925

Charles KEETON

191 Rustlings Road White's 1919

Charles KEETON Engineer (Keeton, Sons & Co. Ltd) h. 212 Ecclesall Road Kelly's 1925

No idea what any of this means, just for your consideration. I know there was a Charles younger brother of R E Keeton ...

and, no, I'm not related.

Paul KEETON Clerk 10 Leigh Street, Attercliffe Common Kelly's 1893

Paul KEETON Manager 45 Collegiate Crescent White's 1911

Paul KEETON Director Inglewood, Park Lane White's 1919

Paul KEETON Engineer (Keeton, Sons & Co. Ltd) h. 212 Ecclesall Road Kelly's 1925

Not sure about 1919, not sure about any of this ...

Keeton, Paul, Clerk, 2 Penn Park Villas, Tinsley (1905).

Never heard of Penn Park Villas ... or, have I ?

I have a 30+ year version of the same indents on the head - Good old George Arthur B ... however, I feel your need and I hope my posts assist, Mr Vox may be along with some images (or he may not, depending on my email-skills).

Please keep us updated, we need lots more posts like yours to see us through the traditionally very slow summer months - there is some remarkable talent waiting and watching for interesting queries such as this. All we need is people to post their question, we can't always help, but, being Free, polite and helpful it's not going to cost you, we will respond politely when we do find something that may be of use (it's down to you to make best use of the data supplied, of course, I'm not related - just interested) and maybe, just maybe, it will be helpful - we certainly hope so.

Main point, we need more queries to keep what is left of our brains stimulated. Tell your friends about us; its always dreadfully slow this time of year and I/we need the input to keep us sharp.

Regards

Er, me.

Mr Vox may be along with some images (or he may not, depending on my email-skills).

Just got the mail

Give me a while to sort out what needs doing.

possible?

Joseph KEETON Head M Male 58 Ashover, Derby, England Lab In Iron Works

Rebecca KEETON Wife M Female 58 Alfreton, Derby, England

Paul KEETON Son U Male 19 Clay Cross, Derby, England Colliery Weigh Clerk

Harry A. WHITE Grandson Male 5 Attercliffe, York, England

Lillian A. WHITE Grand Daur Female 4 Attercliffe, York, England

Source Information:

Dwelling 28 Surbiton St

Census Place Attercliffe Cum Darnall, York, England

Family History Library Film 1342128

Public Records Office Reference RG11

Piece / Folio 4665 / 151

Page Number 45

possible demise of Joseph, Darnall Municipal

KEETON Joseph 19 May 1897 74, 250 Newhall Rd Attercliffe watchman in steelworks 1859nc

Suzanne I'm the one contact me off list at:-

email address removed

Jane in Redcar

passed on to soooz1 Stuart

From 2008 :

"Hi all,

My Charles KEETON was born 1886/7 son of Paul and Lucy KEETON. The trouble

I have is finding him after 1952. I believe he went to the Isle of Man

inheriting a property from his father Paul KEETON who had a property there.

How can I trace Isle of Man stuff?

Any help gratefully received.

Jane in Redcar"

Guest soooz1

I have a 30+ year version of the same indents on the head - Good old George Arthur B ... however, I feel your need and I hope my posts assist, Mr Vox may be along with some images (or he may not, depending on my email-skills).

Please keep us updated, we need lots more posts like yours to see us through the traditionally very slow summer months - there is some remarkable talent waiting and watching for interesting queries such as this. All we need is people to post their question, we can't always help, but, being Free, polite and helpful it's not going to cost you, we will respond politely when we do find something that may be of use (it's down to you to make best use of the data supplied, of course, I'm not related - just interested) and maybe, just maybe, it will be helpful - we certainly hope so.

Main point, we need more queries to keep what is left of our brains stimulated. Tell your friends about us; its always dreadfully slow this time of year and I/we need the input to keep us sharp.

Regards

Er, me.

well dont worry about that i have a million questions that im sure you guys can have a dig around in to find out about. I've just posted one in the war part of the forum about dambusters. :)

Guest soooz1

possible?

Joseph KEETON Head M Male 58 Ashover, Derby, England Lab In Iron Works

Rebecca KEETON Wife M Female 58 Alfreton, Derby, England

Paul KEETON Son U Male 19 Clay Cross, Derby, England Colliery Weigh Clerk

Harry A. WHITE Grandson Male 5 Attercliffe, York, England

Lillian A. WHITE Grand Daur Female 4 Attercliffe, York, England

Source Information:

Dwelling 28 Surbiton St

Census Place Attercliffe Cum Darnall, York, England

Family History Library Film 1342128

Public Records Office Reference RG11

Piece / Folio 4665 / 151

Page Number 45

possible demise of Joseph, Darnall Municipal

KEETON Joseph 19 May 1897 74, 250 Newhall Rd Attercliffe watchman in steelworks 1859nc

Those two grandchildren. I have that census with them on but i have no idea who their parents were. Im guessing it was a daughter of joseph and rebecca due to the childrens names have changed from keeton to white but who she is i still cannot find out

Guest soooz1

From 2008 :

"Hi all,

My Charles KEETON was born 1886/7 son of Paul and Lucy KEETON. The trouble

I have is finding him after 1952. I believe he went to the Isle of Man

inheriting a property from his father Paul KEETON who had a property there.

How can I trace Isle of Man stuff?

Any help gratefully received.

Jane in Redcar"

I always thought it was Guernsey not isle of man. That's where my mother remembers her gran, Ethel (charles and roberts sister) going to yearly to visit a family member. She always said she had something stuck in her head that it was Charles.